A great game for team building, it promotes communication around risk. Do team members keep it safe and score for every roll. Or do they go for broke and try and maximise their scores, at the risk of scoring nothing.
This is one of a series of simple and fun team games to help team forming.Aim of game:
To score the highest points score by rolling a ball to a stop between the lines on a lane. The highest scoring zone is furthest away & the smallest zone. Be careful not to over judge the distance, as this score will be 0!Team:
- Level flat surface
- Coloured tape
- 10m+ roll of carpet, 1m wide
- Bowling balls or large tennis balls
- Measuring tape
- Lay out the carpet.
- Mark off an area after 3m, 5m, 7.5m, 8.5m, 9.25m, 10m
- 0-3m Zone 1 - 1 points
- 3-5m Zone 2 - 3 points
- 5-7.5m Zone 3 - 5 points
- 8.5-9.25m Zone 4 - 8 points
- 9.25 - 10m Zone 5 - 30 points
- 10m+ Zone 6 - 0 points
- Allow one or more practice rolls per team member.
- From behind the start line, roll the ball along the carpet.
- Where the ball rests is the individual score.
- Repeat & add up all the scores for the team score.