This game is a fun game to promote team communication. Good introduction to new team mates.
This is one of a series of simple and fun team games to help team forming.Team:
to score the hightest number of points by landing the bean bag inside the scoring zone.Equipment:
- Spray paint
- Tennis racket
- 6-8 mini Bean bags ( or a balls that won't bounce)
- Draw out a large circular target on a large area. 4m-10m in diameter.
- Draw some smaller circles inside the large one. At least 5.
- Mark out a base approx 15m from the target zone.
- Smallest circle in the middle gets 200 points
- Next circle gets 15
- Next circle gets 12
- Next circle gets 9
- next circle gets 5
- Outside that the score is 0.
alternative scoring: Use hula hoops placed on the ground, further away hoops get more pointsInstructions:
- Allow one practice bat per team member.
- Each person takes the racket with one bean bag.
- They stand inside the base.
- They launch the bean bag towards the target on the ground, using the tennis racket.
- Repeat for the next 5 bean bags.
- Add up the scores of where the 6 bean bags landed to give the team score.